As we grapple with this ever-changing pandemic, we are doing our best as a church to heed the recommendations of the healthcare professionals. Our hope is to gather in a spirit of wisdom, love, and compassion in a way that reflects the guidelines being encouraged by our state and local leaders, as well as shines the hope of the gospel as a light to the world around us.
At this time, we invite you to worship with us at The Church at West Creek in one of two ways:
1. Online via our weekly live stream here.
2. In-person by heeding the strategy below.
Here is what we are asking you to do if you join us in person:
- If you have a face mask that covers your mouth and nose, please wear it. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you to be worn while in the building. This decision is based on what we believe to be best practices to-date. Wearing a mask is also a gesture of caring for one another.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between those outside of your immediate family and avoid personal contact such as handshakes or hugs.
- If you feel ill (fever of 100+°F or have cold-like symptoms) or believe you may have been exposed to the virus, please stay home and join by livestream.
- If you are part of the at-risk population (immunocompromised, elderly, or have a preexisting condition which would put you at greater risk), please consider staying home.
We know many of you are fearful, while others may think this has been blown out of proportion. Wherever you land on that spectrum, know that we love you and are grateful for you.
Let us strive to have the mind of Christ, “in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:3-4. We want to do whatever we can to serve you in this time, so please communicate needs to us. Please continue to pray for those already affected by these events, for us, and for the gospel to be proclaimed through this.