THE CHURCH AT WEST CREEK exists because of the faithfulness that preceded it. In 1971, a group of Christians in Parma began to gather as Trinity Baptist Church. 6 years later, further West, another group of Christians formed The Chapel in Middleburg Heights. Over the next 49 years, Trinity would go on to become Grantwood Community Church and The Chapel became Old Oak Bible Church. Together these two churches served Christ and his kingdom in Northeast Ohio for a collective 92 years. In 2020, the leaders of Old Oak and Grantwood met to discuss merging these two congregations, cultures, and works with the understanding that they would be better together. In January of 2021, The Church at West Creek was born.
- Classes for elementary, middle, and high school students
- Main worship service
- Nursery (Infant through 4 years old) available for duration of the service
- The Gospel Project for Kids (K-4th grade) available during the sermon
- Prayer service (First Sunday of Each Month)
- Community Groups (meet in homes on the first and third Wednesdays of the month)
A forgiven past. A transformed present. A bright future. We who are far from God can have life with God now and forever. This is good news. It centers on Jesus and what he has done. It leaves us with two ways to live.